Join the FUN — apply to work at a Diabetes Camp
Experience the rewards of an American Diabetes Association Diabetes Camp.
Camp Staff Positions include:
• Medical Professionals: Physicians, Nurses, Dietitians, Social Workers, Pharmacists and Mental Health Professionals
• Program Staff: Counselors, Waterfront Staff, Activity Leaders, and Opening Day Helpers
• Administrative Services: Camp Directors, Camp Administrators, Clerical, Fundraising and Donation Solicitation Staff
Get ready for the experience of your lifetime!
• Unique opportunities to teach and learn more about diabetes, diabetes management, and how kids cope with diabetes.
• Skill-building ventures by working as a team with the campers in managing their diabetes in an outdoor recreational
• Comprehensive orientation, training, and supervision that assists you in preparing for and delivering the best service possible
• Sweat, bugs, heat, humidity, long hours, little rest and limited privacy coupled with FUN, fellowship, education and inspiration.
• Meaningful work and the real chance to make a difference in the lives of kids with diabetes. Most Camp staff are volunteers.
The Application Process.
• Starts with a formal application. All volunteer and paid staff must complete an application, first time staff participate in a
• Includes mandatory background checks for all paid and volunteer staff. No credit checks are required.
• Requires thorough screening of all candidates and an annual review of camp job performance.
• Find a camp near you to learn more about available staff positions and obtain a staff application.
• To view our available camp opportunities, please click here.
About Diabetes Camps.